European Law consultation with the focus of your area of product and business is the key to successful market interaction. Drawing on international background, experience working with multinational clients and exposure to other cultures, crafting an approach based on an understanding of differences in attitudes and perceptions.
DEA-LAW.EU No.1 Service for European Law represents your case on a multi-language level, to give you the best possible solution of your legal issue.
European Law is a broad area of regulation. Our focus is including but not limited to
- enforcing artists’ intellectual property rights,
- drafting leases for galleries,
- negotiating contracts for the sale or transfer of works,
- litigating sales disputes,
- support for challenging administrative and civil cases and law suits.
For further question use the free case consultation service.
Working language are
English Romanian German Dutch French Italian